Friday, August 24, 2018

99WALT: Use precise adjectives in our writing to add interest to our readers

In class we have been sent a picture and write a story about it. I like this activity
because it encourages me to use adjectives and more in our writing.


99WALT:  Use precise adjectives in our writing to add interest to our readers


Adjectives
Nouns
Verbs
Adverbs
Misty
Black
Hospital
Destroyed
Ghostly
Seat
Room
Rusty
Narrow
Stairs
Hallway
Old
horrible
Floor
light
Ghost


One gloomy night  I saw a
Mysterious hospital as I walked in I
walked down the narrow stairs as quiet a I could.
I saw a ghostly seat with a light hanging on top of it.
I walked directly to it and when I got closer t
he wind mysteriously bowled on my face.
I then touched the seat on its edges.
But then I felt the floor cracking I ran and ran until I got to
the stars but then something grabbed me and pushed me
onto the seat.And when I got a good glimpse of it I saw a ugly
face a furry face a hideous face it was a sight that would make
your hair stand on end it it was a ferocious blood thirsty giant
wolf I ran as fast as I could but then I tripped.The wolf got
closer and closer until he ripped me peace by peace.
I wish i never went in there or even seen it. The end









1 comment:

  1. Hello My name is Zoe I'm in Mamaku 2 at Grey Main school. I was soon scared out of my mind. But next time maybe you could a put a picture of the wolf monster to make it scarier but great job none the less. Hope to read more scary stories. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.