Friday, May 1, 2020

Task 4 Morning

Date 29/5/20
                                    Morning
I’m Waking up after a good night's sleep feeling cold.
closing my eyes, squeezing them together then letting go.
I scroll into a little ball and pull the sheet on me. 
I realize there's only one blanket on the bed.
I search with my hands for the blankets then I open my eyes I hear nothing but my breathing and my own movements. 
I look around, no blankets. 
I feel a little more then I found them I pull them onto me.
I try to go  back to sleep I go onto my left side
Then I groan.I decided to hop up and do school
work. 


So I sat up and flung my legs off the bed
and threw the blankets off me.

 Then I sat up very quietly then sat and did

school work when I looked at the time it was
7:15 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.